A Business Coach is better than a consultant for many reasons. With years of successful experience that can provide valuable insight, your Business Coach will help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your business in areas that you might have overlooked. You may be able to survive in business without the help of a Coach, but it's almost impossible to thrive...
Since being a Client of Andreas he has helped me grow my business and myself, I can't thank him enough - Ben Standen - Managing Director of Four Paws Doggy Day Care LtdRead More
If you ask a franchisee what helps them set their priorities, you’ll probably get a few different answers. Franchisor expectations, customer wants, and greater profitability are commonly cited answers. The problem with these answers is that they are reactive reasons: the franchisee makes them based on an outside force acting upon them. Instead of being…
- A business leader with vast management experience spanning across multiple industry sectors, from operating start-up companies to resurrecting failing multimillion pound corporate sales channels.
- A lateral thinker and innovator who develops unique sales propositions for challenging market conditions, turning broken businesses into thriving enterprises by creating industry first synergies.
- A people manager who is using unorthodox training methods to create winning teams that are motivated, happy and excited to deliver constant high results.
- A multiple business owner who went from failure to great success, learning along the way all the hard lessons that running your own business brings with it.
- A caring family man, who is lucky enough to share this world with four (most of the times) lovely children, an even lovelier wife and not forgetting a very mad Bulldog.
- He believes in quality leadership, having a clear vision to lead others and taking responsibility when things go wrong.
- He believes in taking initiative, in thinking outside the box and becoming the innovator and not a follower.
- He believes in excellent communication skills, by interacting with people, writing and expressing themselves clearly to others.
- He believes in effective team playing, sharing information to help each other when facing challenges and fairly dividing tasks between team members.
- He believes in the ability to handle pressure, staying calm and not cracking under deadlines and delivering tasks efficiently.
- From vision to planning to realisation, against all odds he took a simple business idea and turned it into a viable enterprise that sold for five times its original investment value.
- Going where no man has gone before; while working for a US satellite manufacturer he established successful sales agencies across the Middle East, North Africa, the Balkan and the Stans.
- When working for a British blue chip company he was tasked to take over a failing sales channel; within two years he reduced customer churn from 48% to 18% and increased sales from £60 million to £100 million.
Andreas’s approach as a business coach
My first rule is to get my clients to believe in themselves. I inspire my clients to do more than they think they can, getting them to entertain possibilities that stretch the limits of their beliefs. I have the understanding that each client is different in attitude, personality, response-ability, sensitivity and how they handle criticism and adversity. I will take the time to get to know each clients individual differences and styles. I then tailor this information to achieve maximum coaching effectiveness. However, if all that fails I’m also a passionate martial artist, who holds a black belt in Choi Kwang Do :)