1-2-1 Coaching- SME's
I walk with you on your journey, bridging the gap between where you are today and where you want to get to by providing practical solutions and frameworks to help you find your own answers. Occasionally I will "step-in" and give you more of a nudge! This truly is a perfect business relationship as your success is my success and I will always be 100% committed to supporting you and your family's dream of the future.
If you’re looking for business support you probably relate to at least three of these things:
- Working too many hours
- Spending more time in your business than on it
- Unsure of your strategy
- Feeling you’re better than this
- Keen to build a high-performing team
- Letting yourself off when you miss a target
- Lost touch with the reason you started your business and the passion you once had
- Feel you should know what to do but can’t see the wood for the trees
- You should be making more money
My SME clients see an average Return on Investment of 300%, so let me illuminate the issues within your business and help you find a vivid focus on tackling them.
1-2-1 Executive Coaching
Are your people not performing? Is there a gap between how the business is doing and where it should be? Do you know what the heart of your business is and are your people aligned to it? Are you nurturing the next generation of leaders? Are you an executive short on time but in major need of support?
I work with leaders in medium and large businesses to improve performance. That could be business performance, personal performance or a mixture of both. I look at your challenges from a fresh perspective, identifying the gaps and helping you create strategies to bridge them.
In my corporate career – spanning periods in manufacturing, retail, distribution and professional services – I was a pioneer of management buyouts, added significant value to businesses while preparing them for sale and worked with the board members including a Government minister and US ambassador.
My first-hand experience means I can empathise with your challenges, making me ideally placed to unlock the potential of your people. Together we achieve this through a bespoke programme of coaching, workshops and insight, empowering them to be the best they can be, and then adding that energy and vigour to their working life.
How can I help you?
From coaching sales teams to working 1-2-1 with business leaders, I will put together a bespoke programme for your business, based around ActionCOACH’s four proven executive coaching strategies:
- Fit 4 Leadership – equipping you for the modern challenges of leadership, because today’s leaders need skills and knowledge that yesterday’s did not
- Fit 4 Teams – places an emphasis on development of the team leader, the development of leadership teams and the performance, effectiveness and execution of the team’s operations
- Fit 4 Strategy – helping you confidently juggle the need for strategy with the need for delivery and equipping you with the skills to adapt when the unexpected happens
- Fit 4 Action – bridging the execution gap that’s holding you back from achieving the results you are capable of, this results-focused coaching ensure you not only set goals, but take the action necessary to deliver against them
As an outsider I help you identify gaps and work with you to bridge them. I bring a unique perspective and am not afraid to confront the difficult issues that may have been hiding under the surface.
My mixture of coaching skills, corporate experience and ActionCOACH tools means I am uniquely able to put in place solutions that make a tangible difference to performance.
Using ActionCOACH’s system of 13 leadership behaviours and attitudes I help your leaders understand how they are performing and their impact on others.
My coaching can be delivered face-to-face, or by phone, Skype or webinar, making the most efficient use of your time.
ActionClub - Group Coaching
99% of people who drive have had lessons, but very few people who run a business have done the same. Draw your own conclusion about whether there’s a link with the large proportion of failed SMEs.
The fastest way to learn how to do something well is to get expert tuition – even more important if the skill you need is complex, ever-changing and the rules aren’t actually written down anywhere.
My coaching clubs are a great way to access professional support for your business while building a network of like-minded and aspirational business owners.
Held fortnightly and using ActionCOACH’s proven six-step business improvement model, the clubs are for committed and aspiring business owners and will help you build your business, catapulting you to the next level of success, whatever your starting point.
You can join at any time, and the course covers a year-long curriculum which will challenge you to understand, reflect, refine and refocus, leaving you energised and in control of your business.
We don’t just do coaching, we also do business. So you’re not only getting the benefit of the team’s expertise, but also making valuable, trustworthy contacts to add to your network, while perhaps picking up new business at the same time.
Run by fellow ActionCOACH coaches every other Wednesday evening, this group programme educates on best business practices and teaches how to grow revenues and profits.
5.30 pm - 7.30 pm
GrowthCLUB: Group 90-Day Planning
How to master yourself, become a business leader and achieve more in 90 days than most businesses do in a year.
You’d probably be surprised if you knew how few business owners actually plan for success. GrowthCLUB meets every quarter to develop 90-day planning cycles for the business. It is offered in a group setting to give clients an environment to share ideas with other business owners.
A must for any business owner who is serious about setting and, more importantly, achieving goals. How to master yourself, become a business leader and achieve more in 90 days than most businesses do in a year!
- You can transform your business in just one day if you join us for our 90-Day Planning intensive workshop.
- You will plan in detail what you need to do in the following 3 months to move you towards achieving specific goals for you and your business.
- You will discover how to increase sales, invest your time more effectively and implement better business systems.
You will leave with clarity to achieve the results you want.
- Your plan will be able to be implemented immediately to positively impact your business.
So join us at our next event.
This full day event is held four times a year, at three month intervals.
Pavilions, Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate