Business Health Check Take our free Business Health Check to see what areas of your business needs improving.
Newsletter Sign up now for our newsletter and stay in touch with us.
Share this page on
The 7 Most Important Things
You Should Know About
ActionCOACH … Bruce Campbell
Global Coach of the Year Award (3 times)
Asia Pacific Coach of the Year Award
FCA Australian Franchisee of Year Award
Hall of Fame Inductee
1. Bruce has done business in 31% of all the world’s countries and was recently inducted into ActionCOACH Hall of Fame during the ActionCOACH 2012 Annual Global Conference in Beijing, China. Bruce was also awarded the coveted ActionCOACH "Global Coach of the Year" for 2009 and 2010, and has just taken out "Global Coach of the Year" again for 2013, at the recent ActionCOACH Global Conference in Berlin Germany. In October 2010, he was awarded the ‘Australian Franchisee of the Year’ from the Franchise Council of Australia, and took out "Outstanding Business Person of the Year Finalists in 2011 and 2012, and Asia/Pacific "Master Coach of the Year" 2011.
2. Bruce has over 14 years business development experience in a variety of industries. His expertise in franchising, 'how to buy & sell a business', business strategy, marketing, sales, international business, foreign exports and human resource management stem from working in a diverse range of industries including Food, Agriculture, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Mining, Oil and Gas. Bruce has served as a Director and Senior Manager on numerous management teams in Australia and the UK (of which he was the youngest Director in a 60 Million GBP turnover company at the age of 25).
3. Bruce’s corporate background allows him to master how businesses make the transition from growth to maturity and the numerous dynamics and challenges that affect this evolution. He is passionate about seeing all businesses as thriving enterprises. Bruce also enjoys coaching AGL Action Rescue Helicopter Servicethrough ActionCoach's Coaching for a Cause Initiative - a worldwide volunteer effort where ActionCoaches are partnering with local charities and non-profit organisations in an customised coaching program based on the global company’s successful business development and team building systems.
4. Bruce is a Licensed Action Business Coach and was awarded MILLIONAIRE Level Entrepreneur Coach status in June 2010 (the first ever awarded MILLIONAIRE Level Coach within ActionCOACH globally). This puts Bruce as the No.1 Coach globally. Bruce is also a certified Flippen Affiliate Coach with the Flippen Group, Texas USA. Flippen is a profile that helps businesses overcome personal and systemic obstacles to grow, succeed and thrive. flippengroup.com
5. Bruce has studied under leading Australian Entrepreneur Brad Sugars bradsugars.com & the world-renowned ActionCOACH business improvement program and advocates its countless successful strategies. He also is mentored by 'Rich Dad' Keith Cunningham keystothevault.comHe has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Aberdeen Business School in the UK, Bachelor of Health Science (B.Hlth Sc.) from Australia and is currently completing a Diploma of Company Direction (Dip.) through the UK Institute of Directors, London.
6. Bruce’s family are of extreme importance and he very much enjoys spending quality family time with his wife Georgie and 3 daughters Annabelle, Juliet & Abigail.
7. Bruce is an active sportsman playing and coaching rugby union for over 26 years including two Premiership Grand Final wins in Australia and the UK. Now retired from the game of rugby, Bruce enjoys competing in triathlons and marathons every year. Bruce also competed in the Kokoda Challenge in July last year, a non-stop 96km bushwalk on the Gold Coast Hinterland in Queensland. Bruce has a keen interest in other cultures and countries, and enjoys reading non-fiction books on war history, autobiographies and travel. He also loves cooking, the finest red wine and cigars as well as blues and acoustic music.
These Awards Won By Bruce Are Dedicated To His Clients
"Who Continue to Push Past Their Comfort Zone in Pursuit of Success & Abundance":
Global Coach of the Year Award 2013
FCA Qld & NT Franchisee of the Year Award 2010
Global Coach of the Year Award 2010
Asia Pacific Coach of the Year Award 2010
Global Coach of the Year Award 2009
Global Marketing Coach of the Year Award 2009
Asia/Pacific Coach of the Year Award 2009
Asia/Pacific Coach of the Year Award 2008
Asia/Pacific Marketing Coach of the Year Award 2008