We believe in a unique and customised experience for each and every client.
At London Business Growth (an ActionCOACH company) we understand each company is unique, however what drives growth particularly in the SME sector requires the right type of coaching and mentoring support. We use ActionCOACH business coaching methods to work with you on custom solutions from our bank of over 3,000 strategies that are proven to work for you, your industry, your culture, your one-of-a-kind challenges.
8 reasons to work with a business coach.
1. A Coach can help you see the forest for the trees.
2. A Coach will make you focus on the game and your long-term strategies.
3. A Coach will make you run more laps while making each round easier and more efficient.
4. A Coach will tell it like it is.
5. A Coach will give you small pointers based on years of experience.
6. A Coach will listen.
7. A Coach will help you develop long-term plans that will allow your business to function more efficiently and make more profit.
8. A Coach will be your marketing manager, your sales director, your training coordinator, your partner, your confidant, your business mentor, your best friend… and will help you make your dream come true.
For the same reason that elite sports stars all work with coaches, successful business people have coaches too! In the same way that Amélie Mauresmo helps Andy Murray put together a winning game plan, implement strategies and tactics and develop a winning mindset, an Action Business Coach helps their clients achieve their goals, guaranteed, and sometimes more!
And yes, there are plenty of business coaches out there, so like Andy Murray, it's important that business people choose their coach with care - here's 3 great questions to ask:
Do they Guarantee an ROI from coaching inside 6 months?
Have they got hundreds of proven strategies & tactics in their toolkit?
Can they call on the knowledge & experience of 100s of team mates?
In a competitive world where only 1 in 10 businesses survive for a decade, an Action Business Coach is no longer a luxury, but a necessity.
Jame Circus, Managing Director, Estuary Logistics
In the three years we have worked with ActionCOACH, my company has gone from 5 employes to 40. We now have three offices in the UK and have increased our turnover from £2.4m in 2012 be on course to turnover just over £10m in 2014. Our net profits in 2012 were £56k, in 2014 this will exceed £500k.Read More
With the current economic crisis, running a business is getting tougher. I often hear flustered business owners say things like, “I don’t have enough time to get everything done,” and “How do I become more efficient at time management?” Time is a limited resource. However, time cannot be managed. What you can manage are the…
Attention Business Owners...
Are you sacrificing time with your family, friends or hobbies to keep your business going?
Would you like to make more money for yourself and your loved ones?
Do members of your staff regularly create headaches for you?
Are you struggling to recruit and retain the best people?
Are you running a successful business that you would like to grow for future sale?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then please read on.....
Donnie is no stranger to success:
- He worked in a family business from a young age followed by running his first business at the age of 15, through to excelling during his education and professional career whilst helping and mentoring others to reach their true potential.
- He has also successfully set up and run two companies one of which he later sold, as well as worked with many SME’s and blue chip global organisations such as GlaxoSmithKline, AT&T, Nortel Networks, BT, and Marks and Spencer.
- Donnie was awarded by the CEO of GSK for being promoted to the youngest director at the age of 27 where he managed a £8m portfolio of projects and saved over £2m in a year through setting up shared services and driving standardisation across the European region.
I have a genuine enthusiasm for helping people be the very best that they can be and thrive on the success of others. I have a love of learning and I am extremely passionate about sharing my learning's with the people I meet. The key to my success is having the ability to take on any business whether it be old or new, thriving or failing and helping you to focus on getting what YOU want out of it
Well, I’m not just a theorist – I’ve had many years’ hands on experience in developing companies, executing sales and marketing strategies, and building great teams – experience that I am able to draw on for you as your coach.
I know from first-hand experience how lonely it can be running a company, and how much hard work and effort it is to build a business and a team that can succeed. This empathy helps me to help you improve and overcome whatever is holding you back.
ActionCOACH, as a company, is not a preacher. Whatever we teach you or show you how to do, we have implemented not only into our business but thousands of other businesses around the world.
As an organisation with over 1,000 coaches worldwide, Action has a massive amount of intellectual property, business knowledge and experience available to me to help you as your coach. So, if I don’t have the answer to a particular challenge, the chances are that somebody in the system will, because at least one Action coach from our worldwide network will have either worked with, managed, worked in or even owned a business that was the same or very similar to yours.
I’m there to help you, push you and teach you to become the business person that you would want to be, and to make your business into the successful concern that you dreamt it to be when you started it. Your knowledge of your business, with my experience and the wealth of knowledge in the Action system of sales and marketing, team building, customer service, systems and business development make a fabulous team to achieve your success!
“If you always do what you’ve always done, You’ll always get what you’ve always got...”