A 90-day planning workshop aimed at getting owners focused on the opportunities to leverage every aspect of your business.
Just like the quarterly planning in large organizations, GrowthCLUB gives business owners the chance to participate in a business building day with other like-minded owners. Not only do owners walk out with a better overall understanding of business, they also leave with a 90-day plan specifically designed to immediately impact their own firms.
By attending our next GrowthCLUB workshop, you'll walk away with:
- Energy, focus, and vision for your business over the next 90 days
- A ready-to-implement plan of action for your business
- Powerful confidence, leadership and decision-making skills to take you and your business further than you ever thought possible
- New business contacts
A program that builds a strong foundation for a business around the key fundamentals of business.This program will lead you through the key components of running a business. During the program you'll learn how to:
- Achieve more by improving your priority setting and time management skills
- Define your unique selling proposition and turn it into a powerful, competitive weapon
- Dramatically increase your lead generation and conversion skills
- Develop loyal, profitable customers who keep coming back
- Differentiate between cash-flow and profit margin
- Hire, develop and retain the best people
- Create systems that allow the business to run without you
A program designed to guide you through the business planning process more simply, effectively and effortlessly than ever before. With PlanningCLUB, you not only get the benefit of a business building workshop but also the benefit of a comprehensive business plan you could take to investors or lenders. You also get an interactive setting perfect for dialog, brainstorming and strategy sessions.
You're going to receive a professional business planning document that will give you what you need as an effective tool for further bank funding, Angel investment, bank requirements, suppliers or for keeping shareholders structured as 19 separate sections. Depending on your business goals, we can also include plans for expansion to beyond geographic borders through a PEST analysis.