I am a certified Business Coach, providing business help, business advice, business coaching and mentoring services to small and medium sized businesses.
I have a passion for helping businesses like yours grow and become profitable, so you, the business owner can enjoy the lifestyle you deserve.
As your Business Coach and adviser, I will help you deliver the results you desire using proven tools, methodologies and systems, tested and perfected over tens of thousands of businesses worldwide for over more than two decades. I will hold you accountable for your results and just like a sports coach, push you to perform at optimal levels. Let’s schedule a Free Business Coaching session to get started …
A Business Coach is better than a consultant for many reasons. With years of successful experience that can provide valuable insight, your Business Coach will help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your business in areas that you might have overlooked. You may be able to survive in business without the help of a Coach, but it's almost impossible to thrive...
Pronouncing Names Correctly Builds Rapport and Opens Doors Rapport is defined as “a relationship, especially one of trust or mutual affinity.” Whether you seek to build rapport with a sales prospect or an employee, correctly using the person’s name in conversation can help. The simple act of saying one’s name communicates to the brain a…
ACTION Coach… Heather Yakes…
Heather’s passion is to help business owners re-discover their dreams and goals that have gotten lost in the day to day challenges of their business and to create the quality of life that they went into business for in the first place.
Heather’s experience includes
- 20+ years as an executive leader with global Fortune 100 companies
- Big 4 Consulting Experience
- Heather lead multi-billion dollar companies in the areas of Strategy, Growth, International Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain/Operations, Strategic Sourcing/Purchasing,Team Building and Mentoring.
- She has coached companies in multiple industries and understands the diverse needs and challenges of each type and size of organization.
Heather specializes in
- Increasing the number of customers, revenue and profit
- Creative marketing that works!
- Increasing sales
- Systems to maximize your time, energy and efficiency
- Business goal setting and planning
- Employee recruitment and team building
- Prioritizing the most important things in your life and business
Heather’s priority is her husband Jeff, daughter Skyler and son Hunter. She has been blessed and successful at balancing a career and family. She enjoy’s helping others achieve that same balance in life.
Heather’s motto for life is that you should “Never look back and say…I wish I would have.” She believes that “Being in business should add more life to your years, not more years to your life”…and the ActionCOACH tools and methodologies will help you do just that!
Heather’s Awards & Accomplishments
- BSBA, The Ohio State University
- MBA, Capital University
- Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce “Top Gun” Award
- Arthur Andersen Mentor of the Year
- The Ohio State University Marching Band
- Project Management Professional Certified (PMP)
- Certifed Purchasing Manager (C.P.M