A Business Coach is better than a consultant for many reasons. With years of successful experience that can provide valuable insight, your Business Coach will help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your business in areas that you might have overlooked. You may be able to survive in business without the help of a Coach, but it's almost impossible to thrive...
I have a degree in Business Management, and had been running Larrytech for 11 years when I first spoke to my ActionCOACH Business Coach, Marco. Working with Marco has given me a fresh perspective on everything I am doing. Reflecting over the last year of coaching, it is amazing to realize the amount of progress that has been made. I can say now that I spend over half of my time working on the business, planning and driving things forward. Read More
Mastery Region is one of the most difficult challenges facing business owner’s today- how to efficiently utilize your most valuable resource – your TIME! Time Mastery is a challenge for every person in business. This is one area where you must pay attention and learn how to improve. How you spend your time in…
7 Things You Should Know About Ken Sevick...
- Coached and trained business owners, CEO’s, and their teams in over 40 different industries
- Helped businesses ranging from professional services to manufacturing to retail realize double digit sales and profit growth in 12 months or less.
- Over 500 hours of formal training in the latest strategies, techniques, and tactics used in business.
- Over10,000 hours coaching organizations in strategy implementation and accountability.
- Ranked as one of the top 100 Coaches Globally in 2008 and 2014.
- 17 years as an Operations Executive, Human Resources, Executive, and Buyer
- Happily married to wife of 21 years and has 2 daughters.