A Business Coach is better than a consultant for many reasons. With years of successful experience that can provide valuable insight, your Business Coach will help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your business in areas that you might have overlooked. You may be able to survive in business without the help of a Coach, but it's almost impossible to thrive...
Ken worked with us for a little over a year and helped us install a multitude of procedures and systems into the structure of Amerway. In the time we worked with Ken, we increased our customer acquisition from 25 customers per month to 60 customers per month. Along with cross-sale and up- sale techniques, we took our gross sales from 8.1 to 9.2 million in the course of one year. By employing many of the techniques that ActionCOACH teaches to boost company morale and employee satisfaction, Ken helped us make Amerway a better place to work!
I highly recommend Ken and ActionCOACH for any company that wishes to boost their sales, profits, and employee morale
Terry Buck General Manager Amerway Inc.Read More
Poor salespeople are on the defensive today. They are reducing prices, giving away extras, allowing prospects to erode margins, and generally losing control of the sales process. On the other hand professional salespeople are on the offensive. They are selling value not price, customer benefits not product features and they are creating positive long term…
7 Things You Should Know About Ken Sevick...
- Coached and trained business owners, CEO’s, and their teams in over 40 different industries
- Helped businesses in multiple industries retail realize double digit sales and profit growth in 12 months or less.
- Over 500 hours of formal training in the latest strategies, techniques, and tactics used in business.
- Over 10,000 hours coaching organizations in strategy implementation and accountability.
- Ranked as one of the top 100 Coaches Globally in 2008 and 2014, and 2015.
- 17 years as an Operations Executive, Human Resources, Executive, and Buyer
- Happily married to wife of 21 years and has 2 daughters.