3820 North Elm Street
North Carolina 27455
336-209-4233 Work Phone
Free Business Tools
Business Health Check
Take our free Business Health Check to see what areas of your business needs improving.
Sign up now for our newsletter and stay in touch with us.
2013 ActionMAN Award Winner: January 2013
Ross Cox recently received the ActionMAN Award at the ActionCOACH Americas Conference in Las Vegas on January 25, 2013. The ActionMAN Award is one of the most prestigious given in the ActionCOACH system.
"Ross has been a top coach for some time because he lives our Points of Culture, he doesn't just use them in his work," Brad Sugars, ActionCOACH Founder and Chairmain said. "Most importantly, Ross gets results for his clients. He has the ability to see what a business needs to do to improve and knows how to coach them to reach that point. He's very deserving of his award."
2012 Most Awarded Clients
Ross was recently awarded with the Most Awarded Clients award.
"Ross has done an amazing job working with his clients to ensure they achieve success and then receive the recognition they deserve for that success," says Brad Sugars, Founder of ActionCOACH.
2008 Global ActionMAN Award Winner
Ross Cox was recently awarded this prestigious award during the largest single congregation of Business Coaches from around the world. With a 35-year background in business, Ross is an intuitive and organized leader who has been assisting small-to-medium sized businesses in meeting organizational objectives.
“Ross is a forward thinking coach with a proven ability to work effectively with different cultures; he is global in his thinking and embodies the spirit of ActionCOACH,” Brad Sugars, owner and founder of ActionCOACH, said. “He is vibrant and his coaching sessions are fun and effective in equal measure.”
Are you working longer hours than you want to or ever thought you would be?
Do you want to regain the vision and dream that led you to forming your own business in the first place?
What would you do to regain control of your life and spend more time with family and friends?
I am a certified Business Coach with ActionCOACH, the World’s #1 Business Coaching Franchise (Entrepreneur Magazine, Jan. 2004 & 2005).
As your coach, I will be working with you in five key areas. The emphasis on each area depends on your needs, the type of business you have, and your goals. The key areas are: Sales; Marketing and Advertising; Team Building and Recruitment; Systems and Business Development; and, Customer Service.
My goal is to help small business owners, such as yourself, spend less time working in your business and more time working on your business. In the end, you'll be spending less total time working and will be making more money. I’d also like to help you put the FUN back in your business and your life.
As a small business owner myself, I know what it is like to worry about the day-to-day survival of the business and making the amount of money needed to run my business and personal life. I understand what it’s like to put in long hours and wonder what happened to the dreams and vision I had for my life and future.
I am here to help you change all of that. We will work together to redefine your dreams and vision, and then we will put into place the necessary systems, strategies, and tactics that will allow you to turn your business venture into a thriving, successful one.
We define a successful business as: a commercial, profitable enterprise that works without you. As your Business Coach, I will function as an unreasonable friend who tells it like it is and keeps you working on the path toward your dreams.
There is no time like the present, right now, to get started on your dreams and goals. If you are ready to move your business to the next level, contact me today for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION consultation. Find out how you can change the way you do business to achieve the results you deserve!
P.S. If you are a business owner, the first step to getting your business going is to take the "Business Health Check." Click here to get started.
Why should Ross be your business coach?
* 35 year background in business as an intuitive and organized leader who will assist you in meeting organizational objectives through assessing needs and providing tools to resolve difficulties and performance issues
* Successful as a senior executive of operations for a $300 million business who will use his developed management skills to assist with business structure, team building and sales
* A forward thinker and skilled problem solver who will innately relate future benefits and obstacles to your business strategy
* A proven ability to work effectively with many cultures as evidenced by holding key positions in Ireland, England, Italy and New York as well as several small southern locations
* Has an energetic but warm personality that makes his individual coaching, group training and presentations both “fun” and highly effective.
* Been an Action Coach for over 9 years, working with over 100 businesses. Have earned the level of achievement of Gold Action Coach
Who is Ross Cox?
* Born and raised in Virginia, Ross received a strong liberal arts education from Randolph-Macon College in Ashland, Va. Ross has stayed very active with the college by having served as President of the Parents Advisory Council, member of the Board of Associates and Board of Trustees.
* Lived in Greensboro, NC, for 20 years with his wife of 35 years, Debbie. Together Ross and Debbie have raised two wonderful children, Gwen and Stefan and now have their first granddaughter
* During his residence in Greensboro, Ross has been very involved with volunteer organizations and maintained leadership responsibilities including:
- Vestry at St. Francis Episcopal Church and also serving as Senior Warden and Every Member Canvas Chair
- Seven years on the Board of Starmount Forest Country Club, moving through the chairs of Treasurer, Vice President and President.
- Six years on the Board of the Land’s End Homeowner Association, three years of which as President
- Started a team for the American Cancer Association Relay for Life and assisted with raising over $40,000 during a four year period
- Active on the Board of Golfers Against Cancer where over $500,000 has been raised in the past two years
- Currently serving as an Ambassador for the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce and on the Leadershp Team for the Legendmakers BNI Chapter
* Enjoys golf, workouts at Sportime and doing things with family and friends.
* Believes “Being in business should give you more life”….and ActionCOACH is focused on doing just that.