Offering shoppers an account can help close a deal. A business owner can also get an edge by providing customers with the convenience of buying, from the comfort of their homes.
When people are buying, offering them an account can seal the deal. Offer to run through the application procedure on the spot. If they succeed (which they probably will), it’s then as simple as saying “Okay, I’ll just put that on your account”.
Making it as easy as possible for people to pay is one key to increasing your conversion rate.
Here are some hints and tips for using account applications to boost sales:
- Do the procedure on the spot so they feel valued.
- See if you can get a reference from one or more of their other creditors.
- Keep meticulous records of all your debtors so it doesn’t become an administrative nightmare
Allowing people to order from home can give you the edge. If you can take the hassle out of the buying procedure, by letting people simply call and order, many customers won’t balk at a higher price.
In this day and age of “time starved” professionals, the convenience of home delivery is a real bonus.
Here are some hints and tips for using mail order to boost sales:
- Do the costing carefully and ensure you pass on the extra overhead to customers – people won’t mind.
- Tell the world – mail order is a real selling point.
- Throw something special into your mail order bag so when customers get their parcel they also get a little surprise. And it doesn’t have to be expensive to make an impact.
Brad Sugars founded the brand Action International in 1993 when he realized there was a disconnect between business advice and implementation. The answer was Action! Brad Sugars created a business coaching company so that business owners throughout the world can realize their goals in business. Today the company is known as ActionCOACH. To learn more about business, visit Brad Sugars Review blog!