Master Licensing is a very effective means of expanding franchise systems internationally. Master Licensees (ML's) have the exclusive right to develop one or more of the ActionCOACH owned franchise brands within their territory. (A territory is considered a country, a part of a very large country or multiple small countries.)
ML's thoroughly understand the character and customs of consumers in their country and the nature of their local marketplace. By integrating this knowledge with the brand, business and franchising, they support the proven global leader.
So, what will I actually be doing?
As an area (or regional) manager, you'll be responsible for coaching local business owners to success, building relationships, supporting new franchise partners through their decision making, supporting existing partners and building a local community while working closely with the Master Franchise Partner.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
If you’re a great listener, results-oriented and have great time management skills, you will be at an advantage in this job.
Great leadership skills are also a bonus as you’ll need to be able to inspire and motivate lots of people. Other skills that will be to your advantage are:
- Confidence and great communication skills with 1-on-1 and group sessions
- Have an existing broad-based network of business owners
- Ability to create and nurture strong relationships
- A proven history of supporting others to achieve success
- A fresh and professional business style
- A minimum of 5 years in a business development role
- Some coaching (business, sport, education) experience
- A first-hand working knowledge of small businesses
Full Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated experienced sales leader that motivates, inspires and successfully invites candidates from a wide variety of lead sources to buy the World's Premier Business Coaching Franchise!
The ActionCOACH Local Area Franchise Sales Manager role exists to deliver three main objectives:
- Sell ActionCOACH and support Business Coach franchise candidates through their decision-making process.
- Assist new Business Coaching Franchisees through their initial establishment phase.
- Coach businesses and deliver seminars to help local businesses in your community thrive.
- Must passionately represent the brand(s) and be able to ethically coach prospects through the discovery process, financing resolution and market development.
- Manage the sales pipeline and leads from the initial inquiry to awarding
- Be the brand ambassador for all brands represented
- Follows the sales process with prospective franchisees thoroughly
- Executes monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress report
- Works closely with CEO of franchise development on strategic initiatives to achieve goals
- Able to build awareness in respective territories for the represented brand
Qualifications / Personal Attributes
- Must possess 3 plus years successful experience in selling Franchise opportunities
- Confident and skilled at communicating 1-on-1 and to groups of people
- An existing broad-based network of business owners
- Must be able to influence others, identify and overcome objections
- A 1st hand working knowledge of small business
- Coaching (business, sport, education) or management experience a must
- Skilled in the particular policies and procedures of the franchise field.
- Successful candidates are interactive, KPI-driven, high-energy and solutions oriented
- Must be driven with an entrepreneurial spirit!
How to Apply
Re-read this message to make sure you didn't miss anything.
Benefits and Culture
If you’re interested in establishing or furthering your career in the business coaching industry, this is the perfect opportunity. You’ll gain experience in coaching and business development under the guidance of the Master Franchise Partner. Success in this role brings massive job satisfaction, excellent financial rewards and the ownership of your own business.
What our current Master Licensees say about ActionCOACH
If I come to the same point 100 times, (looking for a new life like 5 years ago, ) I would decide to be an ActionCOACH, for 100 times. Thank you, Brad, it is amazing to be in Action World and help business owners.
I joined ActionCOACH in 2010 and I just love the culture, the system, the global team and community which lead to a great coaching team who in turn help thousands of business owners to grow their business to a level that is not possible if they work just by themselves.
I joined Action in 2009 and experienced an amazing journey. I wish I met ActionCOACH 20 years earlier so I would have had more time to implement the many many business and life learnings. But never too late they say… I highly encourage the ActionCOACH principles to children and grown-up business persons. It offers a lifelong apprenticeship so you can avoid some hard knocks of real business life. Be prepared for an awesome experience and learning.
Over 6years ago I joined ActionCOACH as a Franchise partner, having found an amazing community of likeminded Business People that came from the corporate world, and willing to help and guide SME’s to prosper and orient for sustainable growth. I have met colleagues from whole over the world, with the amazing capacity of sharing experiences and best practices. I definitely recommend to everybody that recognizes him/herself in the vision, mission, and culture of ActionCOACH. Thanks, Brad Sugars for leading the way!
History of ActionCOACH
Since 1997, ActionCOACH has served thousands of businesses and their owners around the world and in every category imaginable. By showing owners how to get more time, better teams in their companies and more money on their bottom-line. Read more about our history.
Our Satisfied ClientsWe know we're good, but don't take our word for it. Hear it from these people who have found success through ActionCOACH Business Coaching
“ Lee Gray is fantastic! I recently met with her regarding coaching for a NFP in which I am on the board. She is a fantastic listener, asked very relevant thought-provoking questions and helped us to think about our growth in a way we had never been pr… Tammy Bieker Gonzales, Marketing Manager MTG Family Mortgage, Kansas, USA
“ Excellent my coach Luke Kay has helped me transform my business into a profitable one that operates without me. Julie wong, Head of Communications LEO Pharma, United Kingdom
“ I have been studying business coaching and consulting platforms for a decade and there is no system more comprehensive and empowering for fast, profitable, and sustainable impacts than the ActionCOACH system! Matt Barbey, Strategy Director Village Voice, New York, NY
“ Action Coach is a phenomenal group dedicated to growing your business! Brad Sugars is an incredibly talented and intelligent leader who is adept at propelling businesses and business owners forward by taking the right 'actions'. His comprehensive Act… Peter and Korrie Wiszniak, CEO Churchill Park, Calgary, AB
“ The best thing for my business was hiring a coach. As a former professional athlete, I always had a coach. Now, being a business owner, I have found business to be the most competitive sport around and my coach keeps me accountable and drives results… Korey McMahon, Marketing Consultant McMahon Marketing, Norman, OK