- This is a manager-investor professional services model where you are the Managing Partner to build a multi-coach office-based firm, similar to an accounting or law firm.
- Offers a protected exclusive geographic Designated Market Area (DMA) that includes specific zip codes and/or counties.
- Your franchise license investment is based on the number of businesses in the DMA and is a one-time payment for a 15-year term agreement.
- You can hire an unlimited number of Business Coaches to work within your firm.
- You will provide coaching services to a limited number of clients; your primary focus will be to grow your team and to support your Business Coaches.
- This model is an opportunity for you to include outside investors as equity partners.
- An ideal model for candidates with executive c-level team leadership experience and senior managers who have led and built teams.
Current Firm Owner openings in… Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Davenport, Dubuque, Ames, Mason City, Omaha, Lincoln, and Grand Island.
- This is our lifestyle, home-office based, model where you are a self-employed single practice owner.
- You can have coaching clients anywhere in the Heartland Territory; the majority of your clients will be within 25 miles of your home office.
- Your franchise license investment is a one-time payment for a 10-year term agreement.
- An ideal model for candidates with middle and senior management experience or business ownership background.
Current Practice Owner openings in… Any community in Iowa and Nebraska.
- As a Business Coach, you work within the firm of a Senior Partner as an employee or contractor.
- You assist with business development and client sales for the firm and provide coaching services for clients.
- Local training and support provided by your Firm owner and they determine your level of investment for your training program.
- Your Senior Partner will provide a customized compensation plan.
- An ideal position for someone wanting to be a certified ActionCOACH Business Coach, but primarily looking for a job or contractor position.
Current Business Coach openings in… Omaha, Sioux City, Des Moines and Waterloo.
- As an Area Manager, you work a contractor for the Head Coach, based in your local market.
- In this position, you provide coaching services for your own clients in your market.
- Each Area Manager assists with marketing and recruiting to identify franchise partner candidates in open markets.
- Local training and support provided by the Head Coach and they determine your level of investment for your training program.
- The Head Coach will provide a customized compensation plan.
- An ideal position for someone who wants to be a certified ActionCOACH business coach and eventually wants their own coaching practice as a franchise partner.
Current Area Manager openings in… Cedar Rapids and Lincoln.
Would you like more information on any of these positions? If so CLICK HERE.