Senior Partner – Firm Owner
- Our manager-investor professional services model where you are the Managing Senior Partner to build a multi-coach office-based firm, similar to an accounting or law firm.
- Offers a protected exclusive geographic Designated Market Area (DMA) that includes specific counties.
- Franchise license investment is based on business counts in the DMA and is a one-time payment for a 15-year term agreement.
- Senior Partners can hire an unlimited number of Business Coaches to work within their firm.
- Senior Partners will provide coaching services to a limited number of clients; their primary focus is to grow their team and to support their Business Coaches.
- This model is an opportunity for Senior Partners to include outside investors as equity partners.
- An ideal model for candidates with executive c-level team leadership experience and senior managers who have led and built teams.
For a map of the Senior Partner Firm Markets in Iowa and Nebraska CLICK HERE.
Current Firm Owner openings in… Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, Davenport, Dubuque, Ottumwa/Southeast Iowa, Ames/Central Iowa, Lincoln, Grand Island/Central Nebraska.
Partner – Practice Owner
- This is our lifestyle, home-office based, model where you are a self-employed single practice owner.
- You can have coaching clients anywhere in the Heartland Territory; the majority of your clients will be within 25 miles of your home office.
- Franchise license investment is a one-time payment for a 10-year term agreement.
- An ideal model for candidates with middle and senior management experience or business ownership background.
Current Practice Owner openings in… Any community in Iowa and Nebraska.
- As a Business Coach, you work within the firm of a Senior Partner as an employee or contractor.
- You assist with business development and client sales for the firm and provide coaching services for clients.
- Local training and support provided by your Firm owner and they determine your level of investment for your training program.
- Your Senior Partner will provide a customized compensation plan.
- An ideal position for someone wanting to be a certified ActionCOACH Business Coach, but primarily looking for a job or contractor position.
Current Business Coach openings in… Omaha, Sioux City, Des Moines and Waterloo.
- As an Area Manager, you work a contractor for the Head Coach, based in your local market.
- In this position you provide coaching services for your own clients in your market.
- Each Area Manager assists with marketing and recruiting to identify franchise partner candidates in open markets.
- Local training and support provided by the Head Coach and they determine your level of investment for your training program.
- The Head Coach will provide a customized compensation plan.
- An ideal position for someone who wants to be a certified ActionCOACH business coach and eventually wants their own coaching practice as a franchise partner.
Current Area Manager openings in… Cedar Rapids, Davenport and Lincoln.
Would you like more information on any of these positions? If so CLICK HERE.