- This is a manager-investor professional services model is where you are the CEO/Managing Partner of a multi-coach firm, similar to an accounting or law firm.
- This model can be for a single investor or could include investors as equity partners.
- This is an asset-based model that will increase in value over time.
- Offers a protected geographic exclusive Designated Direct Market Area (DDMA) based on zip codes.
- Your franchise license investment is based on a guaranteed number of businesses in the DDMA, with a one-time license payment for a 15-year term agreement. We guarantee a minimum of 10,000 businesses in each firm area; typically more businesses in rural areas.
- You can hire an unlimited number of Business Coaches to work within your firm.
- You will provide coaching services to a limited number of clients; your primary focus will be to grow your firm and to support your Business Coaches.
- An ideal model for candidates with executive c-level team leadership experience and senior managers who have led and built teams.
Current Firm Owner openings in… Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Bettendorf, Dubuque, Clinton, Ft Madison, Ottumwa, Grinnell, Ames, Mason City, Decorah, Indianola, Council Bluffs, Ft. Dodge, Omaha, Lincoln, Norfolk, and Grand Island. CLICK HERE to see maps of firm areas.
- This is our lifestyle, home-office based, model where you are a self-employed single practice owner.
- You can have coaching clients anywhere in the Heartland Territory; the majority of your clients will be within 25 miles of your home office.
- Your franchise license investment is a one-time payment of for a 10-year term agreement.
- An ideal model for candidates with middle and senior management experience or business ownership background.
Current Practice Owner openings in… Any community in Iowa and Nebraska.
- As a Business Coach, you are an employee or a contractor and you work for one of our Senior Partner franchise owners.
- You assist with business development, client sales, and provide coaching services for clients.
- Local training and support provided by your Senior Partner.
- Your Senior Partner will provide a customized compensation and expense-sharing plan.
- An ideal position for someone wanting to be a certified ActionCOACH Business Coach, but is not in a position to invest in a franchise. Someone who loves the idea of being a coach, but is primarily looking for a job or contractor position.
Current Business Coach openings in… Omaha, Sioux City, and Des Moines.
Area Manager (new position in 2020)
- As an Area Manager, you work a coach/contractor, based in your local market.
- This is our ‘try before you buy’ opportunity. You go through our training and certification program, so you can offer coaching services for your own clients in your market.
- Your on-going coaching, training, and support is provided by the Head Coach and his team.
- The Head Coach will provide a customized compensation and expense-sharing plan.
- An ideal position for someone who wants to be a certified ActionCOACH business coach and eventually wants their own coaching franchise practice or firm down the road.
Current Area Manager openings in… All open Firm Areas (see list above).
To request more information on any of these positions? If so CLICK HERE