Running a business can be easy. And simple. And profitable. It’s also one of the best ways to generate the cash flow and profits that lead to a great lifestyle for you and your family.
There are many reasons that more than 1,000 people have chosen to enhance their lives by becoming ActionCOACH franchisees. In fact, the business is truly what you make of it and that can mean something different to everyone.
- World’s leader in business coaching: We are the number one business and executive coaching firm in the world.
- Proven system with 18 years in the market: We have the business expertise that comes from being in the market for 25 years. Our systems have been tested and proven and have been working for businesses for over two decades now.
- The size of our network: We are a large format franchise with over 1,000 coaches in over 70 countries - and growing. Our coaches are helping tens of thousands of businesses every month.
- A wide range of products: While our core product is one-on-one coaching, we offer a wide range of products tailored to help small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Brand position: Over the years, we have invested heavily (and continue to) in developing our brand.
- Successful franchisees (Item 19): While many franchises shy away from this, we have included Item 19, popularly known as the Earnings Claim, in our Franchise Disclosure Document. We take great pride in the fact that our coaches earn significantly higher income than those with other coaching companies and independent coaches.
- Happy franchisees: We have been consecutively ranked in the top 50 franchises by the Franchise Business Review on the level of franchisee satisfaction within our system.
- Ecstatic customers: We coach 15,000 businesses a week on an average, and the business clients we work with are ecstatic about the results we provide in their businesses. In a recent study carried out in Florida, we found that the businesses we coached received a $7.5 return on investment for every dollar invested in our coaching services.
7 Reasons to Franchise with ActionCOACH:
Benefits and Culture
If you’re interested in establishing or furthering your career in the business coaching industry, this is the perfect opportunity. You’ll gain experience in coaching and business development under the guidance of the Master Franchise Partner. Success in this role brings massive job satisfaction, excellent financial rewards and the ownership of your own business.
Testimonials from our Coaches
As the World’s longest-serving Franchise Partner with ActionCOACH (19 years), I can’t express how much ActionCOACH has changed my life for the better. The feeling of daily fulfillment, respect, and satisfaction, that comes from genuine success in business, relationships, balance and financially, is incredibly rewarding. The fact, that as a franchise partner, I get to pass on those gifts to others, through inspiration, education, and application, is like a miracle. No matter how much I give, what’s left, never diminishes; it just continues to grow and benefit others. Thanks, Brad Sugars and the ActionCOACH community worldwide.
12 years ago I joined ActionCOACH and it has changed my family’s lives – Our mindset, our impact on our community, the ability to create a sustainable business and increase our wealth. The training, the community, business model, culture, and processes are amazing. Thank you!
ActionCOACH is the business that beats all businesses!! It teaches us first how to grow our own business and then how to coach our clients to grow their businesses. The concepts are simple and the results are phenomenal!!! Seriously the easiest business I’ve ever owned (now on my 8th business) because I don’t have to think, I just have to do… Sure, getting me and my clients to think less and do more can be challenging and then it happens and like magi, they have massive results! Such a great business that earns me an awesome living and allows all my clients to get their highly profitable business to run without them.
It changes people business and life and it changed my life too. The support system is awesome and branding is strong.
Coach Trevor Clark talks about being proud to be an ActionCOACH
Coach Doug Winnie, on being grateful to be an ActionCOACH
Coach Pam Featherstone: "It enabled me to go on my own journey"
Master Licensee - Alejandro De Gyves, Mexico
Master Licensee - Ken Gielen, Portugal
Master Licensee - Minh Việt Nguyen, Tokyo, Japan
Master Licensee - Paul Henshall, Australia & New Zealand
The ActionCOACH Story
Since 1997, ActionCOACH has served thousands of businesses and their owners around the world and in every category imaginable. By showing owners how to get more time, better teams in their companies and more money on their bottom-line. Read the full story.
Real People… Real ResultsWe know we're good, but don't take our word for it. Hear it from these people who have found success through ActionCOACH Business Coaching
“ Lee Gray is fantastic! I recently met with her regarding coaching for a NFP in which I am on the board. She is a fantastic listener, asked very relevant thought-provoking questions and helped us to think about our growth in a way we had never been pr… Tammy Bieker Gonzales, Marketing Manager MTG Family Mortgage, Kansas, USA
“ Excellent my coach Luke Kay has helped me transform my business into a profitable one that operates without me. Julie Wong, Head of Communications LEO Pharma, United Kingdom
“ I have been studying business coaching and consulting platforms for a decade and there is no system more comprehensive and empowering for fast, profitable, and sustainable impacts than the ActionCOACH system! Matt Barbey, Strategy Director Village Voice, New York, NY
“ Action Coach is a phenomenal group dedicated to growing your business! Brad Sugars is an incredibly talented and intelligent leader who is adept at propelling businesses and business owners forward by taking the right 'actions'. His comprehensive Act… Peter and Korrie Wiszniak, CEO Churchill Park, Calgary, AB
“ The best thing for my business was hiring a coach. As a former professional athlete, I always had a coach. Now, being a business owner, I have found business to be the most competitive sport around and my coach keeps me accountable and drives results… Korey McMahon, Marketing Consultant McMahon Marketing, Norman, OK