Setting up a business is like riding a roller coaster without a safety harness. It’s a tough call, growing a business into a successful enterprise; it requires leadership skills, critical thinking and perseverance. Running a business is both exhilarating and scary at the same time. During the bad times, you cannot do much except to just push forward. To motivate and inspire you, we have compiled 7 quotes about business growth that will help you stand up after you have hit rock bottom.
- Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
– Benjamin Franklin
- For me, the most fun is change or growth. There are definitely elements of both that I like. Launching a business is kind of like a motorboat: You can go very quickly and turn fast.
– Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com
- There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.
– Ronald Reagan, Actor and 40th President of the United States
- Companies that grow for the sake of growth or that expand into areas outside their core business strategy often stumble. On the other hand, companies that build scale for the benefit of their customers and shareholders more often succeed over time.
– Jamie Dimon, President and CEO of JPMorgan Chase
- Growth comes out of a healthy competitive atmosphere, not trying to choose a particular path forward.
– Edward Felten, Princeton University Professor of Computer Science and Public Affairs
- Turnaround or growth, it’s getting your people focused on the goal that is still the job of leadership.
– Anne M. Mulcahy, Former Chairperson and CEO Xerox Corporation
- Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.
– James Cash Penney, Founder of JCPenney
Brad Sugars founded the brand Action International in 1993 when he realized there was a disconnect between business advice and implementation. The answer was Action! Brad Sugars created a business coaching company so that business owners throughout the world can realize their goals in business. Today the company is known as ActionCOACH. To learn more about business, visit Brad Sugars Review blog!