7 Signs you are getting in the way:
- 1. You are following your agenda rather than theirs
. Take their lead, if answers to your questions go in another direction, follow it.
2. You are getting objections. Objections mean you didn’t let them bring up an important point during the conversation, or you didn’t listen when they tried to get more details about an area.
3. You are talking people OUT of buying. STOP talking, start listening, it can’t be any simpler than that.
4. You are being asked for a resume or testimonials. This means you are selling yourself rather than solving their problems.
5. You have a closing rate of less than 50% after following the first 11 steps. If they agree to see you after completing a questionnaire, a half hour on the phone and so much more, in their head they are at the VERY LEAST 50% of the way to having bought business coaching, all you have to do is let them show you why.
6. You are losing clients within the first 3 to 6 months. There can be many reasons for this, but ultimately, it’s because they are NOT getting the results they THOUGHT they would. Dang, if they just read the books, came up with their own ideas and you insisted they worked harder every week, they would get results.
7. You think your HEAD TRASH is real . I have to know more, I don’t have enough experience. I have to BE more. Goodness me, you don’t win a marathon by BE’ing more, you win by training more, running more and doing the hard work. Business success is about hard work- your hard work, your team’s hard work and your client’s hard work.
Brad Sugars founded the brand Action International in 1993 when he realized there was a disconnect between business advice and implementation. The answer was Action! Brad Sugars created a business coaching company so that business owners throughout the world can realize their goals in business. Today the company is known as ActionCOACH. To learn more about business, visit Brad Sugars Review blog!