Re-write your quotes, tenders and proposals into action plans.
Re-Write Your Quotes, Tenders and Proposals Into Action Plans:
Instead of just writing a standard quote (you get X for $Y – take it or leave it), why not write the prospect a letter. Include the price near the top, and then explain everything that makes you different.
There’s more to their decision than price, so make your letter or Plan of Action, reflect that. End with “I’ll call in the next few days to discuss further’.
Here are some useful hints and tips on getting into action mode:
- Don’t just focus on price; also explain what makes you different.
- Include a few testimonials.
- Offer to ‘discuss it further’ if there are any questions.
- Keep selling ‘your promise’ – the thing this client will want more than anything else.
- Read Paul Dunn and Allan Pease’s book, “Write Language”.
Brad Sugars founded the brand Action International in 1993 when he realized there was a disconnect between business advice and implementation. The answer was Action! Brad Sugars created a business coaching company so that business owners throughout the world can realize their goals in business. Today the company is known as ActionCOACH. To learn more about business, visit Brad Sugars Review blog!