Every business owner must invest in quality brochures to attract more prospects and encourage them to turn into customers. Prospects are often converted into customers through special offers and attractive packaging.
Having a well produced full color glossy brochure can work wonders. It gives you the aura of professionalism, and lets people really take their time to look over your offering in detail.
Here are some useful hints and tips on creating and using quality brochures:
- Spend the time and money necessary to make it look professional – a bad brochure does more harm than having none at all.
- Use plain English and lots of colorful pictures and diagrams.
- Don’t give too much information, this will just confuse.
To seal the deal, throw in something they didn’t expect – something that gives them the perception that they are getting a great deal. Then place a time limit on it, which pressures them into making a decision.
Make sure it’s something that they will value highly which doesn’t cost you very much. I know of a car yard for instance that offers buyers a “full tank of gas” if they sign today. You’d be amazed how many people are swung to buy a $50,000 car because of $30 worth of free petrol.
Here are some useful hints and tips on luring prospects with special offers and deals:
- Look for low cost products that have a high ‘perception’ value.
- Stipulate a time frame during which the offer is available.
- Make the ‘special something’ either useful or very memorable.
The more attractive the product looks, the better chance there is of selling it. Try re-doing the packaging to make it look more modern, or perhaps even more traditional depending on what you are trying to achieve. Include benefits and features on the side of the packet as well.
It may also be an idea to package-in products that add value, like smaller accessories, which may also service as a lead into another product line.
Here are some useful hints and tips on using packaging as a tool for luring prospects to convert into customers:
- The packaging should represent the product.
- The main aim is to grab people’s attention.
Brad Sugars founded the brand Action International in 1993 when he realized there was a disconnect between business advice and implementation. The answer was Action! Brad Sugars created a business coaching company so that business owners throughout the world can realize their goals in business. Today the company is known as ActionCOACH. To learn more about business, visit Brad Sugars Review blog!