Referrals: Referrals are one of the most powerful lead generators in the world. It is a cheap and very effective, not to mention, extremely desirable situation when people start spreading the word for you.
Obviously this is achieved by offering exceptional value and service, but it can be further promoted by using special referral programs.
For example, you may reward someone who introduces their friend with a free weeks membership, or it could even be a “spotters” fee paid in the form of a gift voucher.
The key is not taking referrals for granted and rewarding those who are your best ambassadors.
Hints and Tips:
- Offer a scheme where people know what they get for a referral.
- Be very generous with those who spread the word think of what you would have to spend on advertising to get the same results.
- Talk to other businesses that complement yours’ you may be able to do a little reciprocal referring.
- Test and Measure.
Test & Measure:
It’s strange, but just testing and measuring can help increase your number of leads. Knowing where your customers come from gives you the power to make smart decisions about what to spend your marketing money on.
Hints and Tips:
- Keep meticulous records of where all leads are derived from and how much they spend.
- Monitor how well every single product sells, and WHY it’s selling.
- Keep running marketing that works, even if YOU are bored of it.
Brad Sugars founded the brand Action International in 1993 when he realized there was a disconnect between business advice and implementation. The answer was Action! Brad Sugars created a business coaching company so that business owners throughout the world can realize their goals in business. Today the company is known as ActionCOACH. To learn more about business, visit Brad Sugars Review blog!