Every business owner needs to set clear sales targets and constantlty test and measure results; in this case, conversion rates.
Set Sales Targets:
Give your salespeople a clear idea of what you need them to achieve. Explain the exact reasons why they need to achieve it, and outline your financial situation. Offer bonuses if they meet the targets. People want to succeed, but can only do so if they know by what measure they will be judged.
Here are some useful hints and tips on setting clear targets:
- Set clear targets.
- Explain why these targets need to be met.
- Offer appealing bonuses for accomplishment.
- Provide plenty of encouragement to both those who beat the target.
Measure Conversion Rates:
When you do, you’ll find almost invariably that your conversion rate improves. Of course, you won’t know for sure, because you’ve never measured it before, but you’ll start to focus on selling to the people who come in the door.
Here are some useful hints and tips on measuring conversion rates:
- Test and measure everything you do.
- If it ain’t working, don’t be afraid to change. After all, there are hundreds of ways to do that right here in this book.
Brad Sugars founded the brand Action International in 1993 when he realized there was a disconnect between business advice and implementation. The answer was Action! Brad Sugars created a business coaching company so that business owners throughout the world can realize their goals in business. Today the company is known as ActionCOACH. To learn more about business, visit Brad Sugars Review blog!