1. To understand the value of a year, talk to a student who has failed an important exam.
2. To understand the value of a month, talk to a mother who has given birth to a baby a month prematurely.
3. To understand the value of a week, talk to the publisher of a weekly newspaper.
4. To understand the value of an hour, talk to a couple in love, who are separated and want only to be together again.
5. To understand the value of a minute, talk to someone who has just missed a train or a plane.
6. To understand the value of a second, talk to someone who has lost a loved one in an accident.
7. To understand the value of a millisecond, talk to someone who won a silver medal at the Olympic Games.
Time moves on whether we like it or not. How well do you ensure you are using yours wisely? We are busy people – heck, we live by the “New York Minute!” Do you run your day? Or does your day run you?
Gather all the time you have left -every moment, and it will be of great use to you. Complete what you must. Ensure it imatters – to your business, to your team- and to YOU.
Mostly, remember to share time with people you value and love and it will become even more precious.
Brad Sugars founded the brand Action International in 1993 when he realized there was a disconnect between business advice and implementation. The answer was Action! Brad Sugars created a business coaching company so that business owners throughout the world can realize their goals in business. Today the company is known as ActionCOACH. To learn more about business, visit Brad Sugars Review blog!