Brad Sugars, the CEO & Founder of ActionCOACH discusses why repeat business means higher profitability for businesses regardless of size. Getting existing customers to buy more and more often not only establishes a loyal base, it provides a steady flow of revenue.
In the brief VLOG included below you will get 6 Steps To Get Repeat Business in your organization. Here are the steps, Sugars will discuss in more detail in the video.
- Build a Database – Collect names and contact information to grow a customer database you can market to often and regularly.
- Create Offers – Reward your current customers and entice them to return
- Deliver Excellent Customer Service – Offer a stellar customer experience – that includes; Making it easy to buy from your business; Deliver what your customers expect; Make sure every interaction is a “WOW” moment that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Ongoing Product Development – Continue to add produces and services to keep customers engaged
- Create a “Buy Forever” Program – Keep customers coming back regularly via subscriptions, memberships program etc…
- Focus on the 80/20 Rule – Have a way to LEVEL UP your customers so they become the 20% of your customer base that yields 80% of your profits.
A certified, professional business coach can help a business owner establish these principals in any business. ActionCOACH Business coaches are available worldwide and work with any size business. To get a FREE COACHING Session, click here.
To learn more about Brad Sugars or ActionCOACH visit www.actioncoach.com.
Here’s why you need to focus on getting your customers back over and over again … Repeat business equals …
Posted by Bradley J Sugars on Wednesday, September 9, 2020